Matrox is the one and only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrox is the one and only

Yesterday I watched a DVD-movie and realised I'm lucky to have a matrox G400-card . DVD-Max option is super, I watch my DVD-films on my TV in my comfortable sofa and thanx to the Irman-box I can enjoy my sofa even more and toggle trough chapters and menus with my universal TV-remote. The picture quality is super and subtitles works (in the beginning they didn't) so thank you, Matrox for finally releasing working dirvers
    Great sound is also important so that is why I've hooked up my soundcard to both the TV and my stereo. This way I get fair centersound and with wide stereo sound plus deep impact bass, sweet!
    Today I'll start noisekillin' my case, I HATE FAN-WHINE , in my opinion a computer should not be heard, you'll just go crazy if you have hear that whine whereever you turn in your room.

Thank you Matrox for the dualhead and DVD-max functions!
    I'll never replace my G400 (except with maybe a future DH-matrox, G800?)

------------------
    My system:
    • Athlon 700 MHz
    • 192 Mb Ram
    • Asus K7V mb
    • Matrox G400 (oc @ 150/200)
    • wester 10.2Gb and seagate 6.5Gb (removable) hdd
    • Soundcrapster PCI64 (soon Aureal A3d )
    • Logitech Force Feedback wheel (cool)
    • 300W atx case

My system:
    | Athlon XP2600+ 2,4GHz@200FSB| Water Cooled Processor | Samsung 2x256MB PC3200 Ram (400MHz) | Epox 8RDA mb | Hercules FDX Radeon 8500 LE 128MB | Abit Hot Rod DMA/100 RAID controller | 2*20GB IBM and Western 10.2GB @RAID controller | Soundblaster 5.1 Audigy Player | Actima 6x/32x DVD-ROM, Samsung 12x/8x/32x CDRW | Logitech Force Feedback wheel | Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 Joystick | 550W water-cooled Q-TEC PSU | 278/278 kbit DSL internet connection | Windows 2000 Pro | My Homepage
    homemade watercooling in use,Pics on the homepage...

no more VIA, no more!
Working...
X