Marvel G400 +Ulead previewing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marvel G400 +Ulead previewing

I hope someone will give me an answer about my problem.
    I tried several program's with my Marvel G400 like adobe 4.2,5.1 and Ulead Msp5.2
    They all work fine, exept with the dualhead option.
    Premiere plays the previewed files on a second monitor stuttered (with the target window)
    Ulead plays it fine, but it takes everytime some seconds to switch to the second monitor
    to view the preview file. And after that the second monitor stops displaying, so when again
    previewing Marvel has to switch again and again etc. this takes a lot of time.

From the programs,i like Ulead the most so i have experienced with this program.
    I added the same line (as in Adobe) in the Ulead32.ini "keepopen=dmb1".
    Then when working in Ulead the program works great, and doesnt have to switch (thats what i want!)
    But when i stop Ulead, the computer hangs!
    So my question is ,is there anyone who knows how i can change this fault.
    Maby by adding another line in Ulead32.ini to stop the codec after exit?

All advices are Welcome.
    ps my second monitor is a PAl tv.

------------------

You don't say how you are trying to use your PAL monitor. If you are using it to preview the video, then you don't need to bother with Dualhead functions, switch them all off. Just plug your PAL TV into the Video-out line from the BOB, any MJPEG video is directed down the video-out automatically.

With regard to the pause business within Ulead, convention has it that if you switch to Ulead Vidcap and back immediately, this should stop the crash. Alternatively (and I use this myself all the time), double-click on a clip to bring up the scratchpad. This prevents the annoying pause when scrubbing, and you can shift it out of the way if it bugs you.

Comment

Working...
    X