G400 problems - please read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G400 problems - please read

For those of you that are having one of the following problems with G400's :

Jittering
    Black and White AVI while capturing/editing
    Moiré or pixellisation

Please go to :
    http://www.desktopvideoworld.com/G400_Form.htm

And fill out the form. With enough input and a following wind, we might be able to analyse what the common factors are.

Thanks

Chris

very good initiative. Thank you.

Comment

You should have an "All of the above" for symptoms experienced.
      Also, i'm curious why wanted to know if the system is overclocked... I tried capturing without being overclocked, and it gave me the same problems. I thought everyone knew that this was not a hardware thing, but a serious bug in RRICMEXT and RRICM.DLL files?

coolfish

Comment

The whole point about bothering with a data capture exercise is to establish whether there are common factors.

According to some users recently, ANY problems experienced by folks using ABit BP6 were due to power supplies. This isn't true although there are SPECIFIC problems with the combination.

Likewise, there are thousands of G400 users that are NOT experiencing any of the 3 described G400 problems. Ergo there is another factor, since we are all using the same codec. If you have all three symptoms then just add a comment, that's why I added a box for this.

Comment

Coolfish, Chrissy is probably going to bust chops with Matrox and they will not look at any problem if the system is overclocked.

Besides, no one is talking about a hardware problem, I think everyone wants to know when these problems are going to be fixed with the next drivers.

I personally can't believe that the bafoons released this card with these 3 major show stoppers.

SwAmPy

Comment

Working...
          X