Anybody tested a Max with Windows ME beta 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody tested a Max with Windows ME beta 3

Before testing/upgrading to ME I would like to know if ME supports the Max. Could not find anything in the documentation about it. Thanxs

Mountain

It hasn't got build in drivers for the G400,
    but you can install the Matrox drivers.
    Right now I've got the RC2 with BETA 6.0 running, no problem.

/Kim
    P5B Deluxe, C2D E6600, Scythe Ninja, G.Skill 2GBHX
    Raptor 150x3, Plextor PX-760SA, X-Fi Elite, 7900GT, 21" CM813ET Plus, CM Stacker

Comment

Works fine over here w/ all configs i tested. The standard 9x drivers always worked fine.

-Luke
      "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

I've got the old problem with the tartan screen again using Win ME Beta 3 and the PD5 drivers.

It's the one that was solved with the VIA drivers in Win 98 but I'm downloading the PD6 beta now so I'll let you know if it fixes the problem with the cold booting.

I'm using the Asus K7M, Athlon 700 & G400 Max.

Comment

I've got the old problem with the tartan screen again using Win ME Beta 3 and the PD5 drivers.

It's the one that was solved with the VIA drivers in Win 98 but I'm downloading the PD6 beta now so I'll let you know if it fixes the problem with the cold booting.

I'm using the Asus K7M, Athlon 700 & G400 Max.

Comment

Working...
          X