Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Using DH for displaying Winamp vis. on seperate projector?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using DH for displaying Winamp vis. on seperate projector?

Is it possible to use the secondary display for outputting Winamp visualization plugins full-screen while retaining the normal desktop on the primary display with the G400 MAX? Also, could anyone recommend projectors (for filling up a large wall) that work w/ the G400 for under $500?

Thanks...

--------------------------
    Ant and Kruzin need a hug.
    --------------------------

• Box 2:
    • operating system: FreeBSD 4.1
    • CPU: Intel Pentium 60
    • memory: 32 MB
    • hard drive: Quantum Fireball 1 GB

legalize

1) not unless this plugin uses overlay to produce the output (im pretty sure this is what triggers DVDmax, but I could be wrong)

2) don't know how cheap projectors are in the US, but here in Australia the words "Projector" and "good" don't feature in the same sentence until you add an extra zero to the price you've quoted. That would make it around $3000 US.
    Sorry.

Comment

Waxling,

I know this is off the topic of the original post but i just had to ask.

Seeing you are doing IT stuff at Newcastle UNI, do you know a guy by the name of Julian Field? (He goes by the nick of Lomiel)

------------------
      Gigabyte GA686BX, 128MB PC100 Ram, Millenium G400 MAX, Creative Labs SBLive!, Netgear FA310TX, AOpen DVD-1040 Pro Drive, Imation LS120, 5.2 & 12.7GB Quantum HD's, Everything being driven by Win98...or occassionally Redhat Linux 6.0

Bored Yet?

[This message has been edited by Delany (edited 08 June 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Delany (edited 08 June 2000).]
      ASUS P8Z68-V Pro Motherboard, Intel Core i7 2600K CPU @ 4.3GHz, G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB DDR3 Ram, Pioneer DVR-219L DVDRW, OCZ Vertex 3 120GB SSD, Western Digital Black 1TB SATA HDD, Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 3GB, Everything being driven by Windows 10 Professional (64Bit)...

Bored Yet?

Comment

Well you can switch to Multidisplay and put winamp's visualization on the second display with no problems. But remember that the thing is real resource hog, especially in higher resolutions.
        Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Comment

Working...
        X