Uh-oh..... Houston, we have a problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh-oh..... Houston, we have a problem

I'm afraid we're experiencing some technical difficulties here at the forum. Threads are disappearing bit by bit, or simply vanishing altogether.

Lock your doors, keep the children inside....

Sounds like a job for Antman!

Did I misread, or does your other topic really have only two replies and is listed as having six?

Comment

No Fluggo, your eyesight is fine. When I twice tried to add to the thread, I wiped out an entire post by some poor fellow named I M Joe and then vaporized half of Jeff's post.

Comment

Since I don't seem to be able to add to the Chris - Ant - Help !!! thread without causing more problems, here's what I was trying to post.

Ant, the information has been sent. Thanks.

Jeff, when the forum was experiencing problems several months ago, I was forced to undergo numerous name changes. Originally it was Patrick, then came the descriptive I M Patrick, which was forced to become I M Patrick 2, and then finally the desperate and defiant I M still Patrick.

Of course, what also happens is that every time you have to change your name you become a "newbie" again, or as they call it here, a mini Murcer. It's a humbling experience, let me tell you. If I remember correctly Jeff, you've been one of the lucky few who has never been forced to change their name. You must be doing something right.

The report from Joe is not good (although I like the I M Joe part). I hope the forum is not undergoing a meltdown like has happened in the past.

Comment

That was you?!

YOU BASTARD!!

-- Joe
          If a bear shits in the woods and no one is around, does it stink?

Comment

At least your not a MURCette

And things seem to balece themselves out in a strange cosmic way. This thread is listed as 2 replies, and that is before this one. Maybe the other thread will be credited for this post.

Mark F.

------------------
            OH NO, my retractable cup holder swallowed a CD

Mark F. (A+, Network+, & CCNA)
            --------------------------------------------------
            OH NO, my retractable cup holder swallowed a DVD...
            and burped out a movie

Comment

Hurray, I got my name back again! Thanks Ant.

Comment

Yo! I just did a search on "overlay" here, and it only returned 39 topics. (?!?!?) There's been tons more than that!! What's up?

Comment

I'm also having problems getting posts to go through completely, or at all, in the last couple days. I hope that it gets fixed...

Comment

Hey Ant....

Thanks for fixing my user id/password!

-- Joe

------------------
                    If a bear shits in the woods, and no one is there to smell it, does it stink?
                    If a bear shits in the woods, and no one is there to smell it, does it stink?

Comment

I liked I M Joe better!

Comment

Working...
                      X