Win2k DVD software.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win2k DVD software.

I am running win2k pro, with a g400 max. I have been using powerdvd 2.55 for awhile and it's been ok, occasional errors when shutting off the program but I figured it was ok since I was done anyway
    Now I go to play the matrix and it gets to the part where I select start movie and it quits, over and over again, any ideas?
    thanks,
    Daniel

I have a similar configuration and WinDVD works fine for me. No idea on how to solve your problem, unless reinstalling the program, drivers, etc helps.

Comment

Try using the built-in front-end in Win2k. It will use the DVD dll files (etc) from PowerDVD but will provide a different front-end. I had problems with WinDVD (although they magically went away with no hardware/software changes) where WinDVD would not play DVD's at all, however the built-in front-end would.

You can find it at: C:\Winnt\System32\dvdplay.exe

See if that works (that way you won't have to change players).

good luck,

b
      Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow? But why put off until tomorrow what you can put off altogether?

Comment

Thanks I'll try that, what is strange though is other dvds play fine now but still that one is giving me problems.

Comment

Working...
        X