5.06 driver - TV-Out Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5.06 driver - TV-Out Problem

just when i thought everything was running smoothly with the new driver. i mean everything is running great.. only 1 problem, i can't seem to turn dual head dvdmax OFF! i can turn it on and my tv would play my movie, and if i turn it off.. my tv would STILL play my movie!

hmm.. anyone else has this problem?

------------------
    Glarec
    ------
    bp6-(2)433(oc488) celerons, g400max, ibm ultra scsi 9.1g, sb-live value, hitachi ss-753 19", plextor 32x, etc, etc, etc...

Glarec
    ------
    bp6-(2)433(oc488) celerons, g400max, ibm ultra scsi 9.1g, sb-live value, hitachi ss-753 19", plextor 32x, etc, etc, etc...

Using Windows2000 5.03 drivers I had a problem similar to this, if I may take the liberty of calling it a problem.

What happened is if I used the radio button to turn on DVDMAX/clone and enabled DVDMAX, I would see the movies on the TV, as expected. If I went and changed the radio button to disable the DVDMAX/clone and go back to a normal desktop, the DVDMAX would still be enabled, and so would clone. If I selected the radio button again to turn the stuff on and then unchecked the box for DVDMAX, it would turn off. "Problem" fixed.

b
    Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow? But why put off until tomorrow what you can put off altogether?

Comment

ok, i think i got the problem 'fixed'. the disable dualhead doesn't work.. but if i first go to dualhead and uncheck dvdmax first, then click on disable dualhead, it'll work

------------------
      Glarec
      ------

Glarec
      ------

Comment

darn... I have the "anti" problem, I cant get the DVD MAX to work, no matter what I do the dvd max just wont start.

Anyone know how to turn it on?

------------------
        RAMBUS IS SUCK
        RAMBUS IS SUCK

Comment

darn... I have the "anti" problem, I cant get the DVD MAX to work, no matter what I do the dvd max just wont start.

Anyone know how to turn it on?

------------------
          RAMBUS IS SUCK
          RAMBUS IS SUCK

Comment

to start hmm.. you mean the dvdmax program to watch dvds? what os are you using?

the dvdmax i was referring to is the option to watch movie with tv-out.

------------------
            Glarec
            ------

Glarec
            ------

Comment

Working...
            X