PLEASE HELP ME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE HELP ME

This is so urgent im considering suicide...or at least swapping sound cards.
    My problem is appearing to be quite common, although what ive read about to cure it has not helped at all.

I cannot hear or capture sound from my G400-tv. It is driving me mad, but my only idea is that it may be the sound card. Does anyone think / now if this is worth trying?
    OR ANY OTHER IDEAS ! PLEASE ! MY FILM IS DUE IN 3 DAYS! AAAAAAAAAGGHGHGH

------------------
    *~MeTALSlug~*
    *~MeTALSlug~*

You might try asking this question in the Desktop Video forum. That's where all the video editing gurus hang out...
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

but isnt it to do with the hardware?
      im not having any input/editing problems,
      its just getting it off the computer. I get a picture , just no sound
      *~MeTALSlug~*

Comment

Outputting the final product to video is part of the video editing process. I only made the suggestion of asking in the other forum because you would likely get a faster answer there. Eventually, someone who knows the answer, or has a suggestion will reply here, if you'd rather wait....
        Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Working...
        X