The forgotten older brother?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The forgotten older brother?

Does anyone know if Matrox are ever going to release PD5 for their older cards?

I once had a developer version for my old Millenium but lost it somehow and have had to reformat the PC. Now i remember what PD4 was like i would love PD5 again...

------------------
    Gigabyte GA686BX, 128MB PC100 Ram, Millenium G400 MAX, Creative Labs SBLive!, Netgear FA310TX, AOpen DVD-1040 Pro Drive, Imation LS120, 5.2 & 12.7GB Quantum HD's, Everything being driven by Win98...or occassionally Redhat Linux 6.0

Bored Yet?

ASUS P8Z68-V Pro Motherboard, Intel Core i7 2600K CPU @ 4.3GHz, G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB DDR3 Ram, Pioneer DVR-219L DVDRW, OCZ Vertex 3 120GB SSD, Western Digital Black 1TB SATA HDD, Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 3GB, Everything being driven by Windows 10 Professional (64Bit)...

Bored Yet?

Not to be rude, but why would they bother?
    These cards are so much older and less capable, although great in their own times, that it would not be worth the effort. It would be nice, but not worth it. Are they not only supporting the g100s, g200s, g250s, and g400s right now?

Comment

IF you're with Win98, PD5.15 comes with unified driver that works for older Matrox cards. I am using PD5.15 with my Mystique170. However, this is not supported by Matrox.

KJ Liew

Comment

Working...
      X