TV picture is Black and White?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV picture is Black and White?

I using g400 dualhead via composite to VCR. It use to work well, but not any more. The picture is black and white!!!.

I have win98 and PD5.41.008, bios is 1.04.
    TV-system is PAL...

No, there isn't check in black and white checkbox.....

Stupid question, but what have you changed since you last used it successfully ?

Also, are you using the PC-VCR "output to TV line" checkbox or relying on all MJPEG being automatically redirected to TV-O ?

Comment

Stupid question, too, but I have poor experience with the Matrox MJPEG codec causing B/W records & captures. Maybe I'm wrong to suspect the codec.
      Using composite out to TV via the VCR works fine for me, but i've seen two destroyed VCR-TV tuners by the Asus V3800 composite output via the VCR. Tha Marvel works well.
      Sometimes it's not easy to remind what one has changed before hardware malfunktioning.
      It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings...
      ------------------------------------------------

Comment

Not a stupid Q! One of the BB's has the same problem... it's being addressed.
        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Hi Spylvas,

if your VCR supports Y/C in (S-VHS connector), make sure you have the input configured to use FBAS (composite), because the FBAS line carries the luminance (Y) signal when used in Y/C mode ...

------------------
          Cheers,
          Maggi

ASRock Fatal1ty X79 Professional
          Intel Core i7-3930K@4.3GHz
          be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2
          4x 8GB G.Skill TridentX PC3-19200U@CR1
          2x MSI N670GTX PE OC (SLI)
          OCZ Vertex 4 256GB
          4x2TB Seagate Barracuda Green 5900.3 (2x4TB RAID0)
          Super Flower Golden Green Modular 800W
          Nanoxia Deep Silence 1
          LG BH10LS38
          LG DM2752D 27" 3D

Comment

Working...
          X