• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win2000 and Matrox Marvel G400

Please someone help me with this.
    Are there any drivers available for win2000
    and Marvel g400 ?

thanx.

As it seems not yet. Until this time only Win9x and NT4 drivers are available.

Jorden.
    Jordâ„¢

Comment

What about NT-drivers, do they work with
      Win2k?

Comment

Some people with a G400 (Max) use NT4 drivers in Win2k, but I can't be certain that it will work with a Marvel G400.

Try it

If it doesn't work, come back here and report. If it does work though, come back as well and report

You might loose some of the Marvel's functionality, for the current version of Win2k isn't for home-use in that sense.

Jord.
        Jordâ„¢

Comment

Marvel G-400 is essentially built on the g-400 platform, so yes, you can at least get display and basic functionality by going to Matrox's website and downloading the latest beta (or whatever) W2K drivers for g-400. This will get your display running and basic functionality...as I understand it. Marvels are not yet supported for a number of reasons relating to TV-0ut and other extras. Matrox is working hard on a full solution, and it is forthcoming.
          Greebe's juiced up Athlon @750 on an MSI Irongate Based M/B Marvel G200 TV with HW/DVD Daughtercard,
          CDBurner, Creative DVD, two big WD Hdds, Outboard 56K modem
          Parallel Port Scanner, Creative S/B AWE 64 (ISA), and a new Logitech WebCam (My first USB device)

Comment

I've asked around and the verdict is:

The driver profiles are totally different when using WinNT4 or Win2k, so you can use the G400 Win2k drivers for the moment only, losing the video-editing capabilities !!

Sorry

Jorden.
            Jordâ„¢

Comment

Working...
            X