• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how much for 32m g400?

(how much is it worth-? canadian-used)

[This message has been edited by rei (edited 04 April 2000).]
    ==
    "In Japan, I was in a relationship for seven years and my boyfriend never once heard me pee." --Miho Ogawa, 29, a Japanese waitress living in New York / Giant Robot 24

Depends... are you buying or selling??

If you're selling, then Kruzin might want to put this thread in MURCs Happy Shopper...

If you're wanting to buy it, Kruzin might want to do the same

Jord.
    Jordâ„¢

Comment

i -thought- there was a buy/sell forum but i didn't see a link from the main matroxusers.com page...
      someone's selling and i'm wondering how much it's worth.

i'm really looking for a marvel-g400tv though!
      ==
      "In Japan, I was in a relationship for seven years and my boyfriend never once heard me pee." --Miho Ogawa, 29, a Japanese waitress living in New York / Giant Robot 24

Comment

MURCs Happy Shopper

How's that for a link??

Jord.
        Jordâ„¢

Comment

someone add it to matroxusers.com's front page

thanks
          ==

Comment

rei, Uh duh! it's listed on the main Matroxusers forums page...

MURC Forums

And you see that on every forum page, just click it.
            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Um, actually, it's even on the Matrox users main page, on the right side under forums, last in the list. But to give you at least one answer, I just recently purchased a used G400 32M DH (from another murcer, in the happy shopper forum, as a matter of fact) for $100. I think that was a decent deal, but I probably wouldn't pay more than that right now with the apparent likelyhood of a G450 around the corner. The G400s should be even less then.

Comment

Working...
              X