Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G400 dual + Abit BE6-ii = Pixels on screen ??!!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G400 dual + Abit BE6-ii = Pixels on screen ??!!?

I'm new here and a friend on mine told me that you get very good advice from this site. I am very happy with my G400 and i want to be it that way, but i have a problem with those little dots on my screen. In the Techdemo you see pink/purple stripes in the air and that wasn't there before.

Pffffffffff, I don't get it. Before i change my pc, i had a MS-6163 and my G400D was working fine. After 6 months changed the MB into a Abit BE6-ii and nothing but trouble. It appeared that my Supply had only 200W ???? So i bought a 300w and most of the troubles are gone. Only one problem is still remaining : G400 !! Please, i hope somebody knows why there are those annoying little dots on my screen.

I have a bigtower with Toshiba DVD-1212, HP Writer 8210, Zipdrive, Piii550E, 256 MB (PC-100mhz), G400 dual, 10GB maxtor, 16GB Maxtor and a Sonic Diamond Soundcard and a Sitecom USB modem.

My G400 stands on IRQ=9 and i have some PD5RegHacks with ForceAGP1x and ForceAGP2x. Whichone must i use, or do i have to change something ?????

If you guys need more info, please let me know.

Thanks, DEF

P.s. Great site for Matrox Users

Look in your bios for a setting called "SDRAM leadoff command" and set it to 4 (I think), and see if that solves it.

Rags

Comment

Working...
    X