Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dual Head DVDMax in Win98SE problem

Hello,
    I was watching a DVD movie tonight, and decided to try something (obviouslly it didnt work, or i wouldnt be posting this ). I enabled the DVDMax option in the dualhead tab, rebooted and went to watch the movie. However, when i tried to watch it, the second MONITOR (not tv, i read somewhere that was only for a television, let me know if this is right, that will save me from trying to do it again)did not pop the DVD movie up. I was using the Matrox DVD player, the one that came on the CD no updates to any of the dlls. Another thing, before i went and tried the DVDMax dualhead option, i tried to drag the window over to the other one. The window moved to the second monitor no problem, but the video playback didn't, i was still getting sound.
    Any ideas as to why that happens?

Thankx
    Frankfurt

------------------
    Here is my crappy system config:
    K6-2 450, 128MB SDRAM,Tyan Trinity ATX (S1598 2mb cache on board), G400 Max Card
    Windows 98SE/Mandrake Linux 7.0/win2k/beos 5.0 (free version)
    SB 128 PCI
    AOpen Lan aln-325c
    Here is my system config:Athlon XP+ 2000, 1024MB SDRAM,EpOX EP9XA (or something)<b>Matrox Parhelia </b>
    WinXP Professional SP1
    Hercules Fortissimo III 7.1
    3COM 905C

Hi Frankfurt,

That is just the way it is right now. Supposedly this is something that may be capable of being fixed in drivers, but as of now there is nothing you can do to get DVD on the second monitor.

Rags

Comment

k, thanx rags
      Here is my system config:Athlon XP+ 2000, 1024MB SDRAM,EpOX EP9XA (or something)<b>Matrox Parhelia </b>
      WinXP Professional SP1
      Hercules Fortissimo III 7.1
      3COM 905C

Comment

Working...
      X