Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G400MAX and DVDMAX

Hi!

I put my card into a friend's Athlon today, and we watched the X-files on his SONY using DVDMAX. I am not easily impressed but, that was fantastic! Anyway the only problem seems to be that sometimes the greek sub titles won't appear (or the will appear only for a moment). This is not happening always, nor do I have to stop the movie and restart it to happen, it just occures randomly while playing. Anyway I don't realy mind the whole experience was stunning :-). I was just wondering if anyone knew what causes this.

P.S. AMI seem to have release a new BIOS upgrade for MegaRUM II. Do you think it is worth it or is it just to support the 800MHz PIII (the have updated their jumper settings on the web site) (Chucky??)

Thanks,
    GD

------------------
    PC Power and Cooling Deluxe Chrome Tower case and 300W ATX Power Supply, Dual Slot1 440GX AMI MegaRUM II motherboard, 128MB of ECC 100 MHz SDRAM, PII 450 MHz, Matrox G400 MAX, Seagate Cheetah 9,1GB @ primary SCSI Ultra2 Wide controller, Hitachi 4x DVD-ROM, Panasonic (Matsushita) LS-120 Drive, Terratec EWS64XL sound card.

PC Power and Cooling Deluxe Chrome Tower case and 300W ATX Power Supply, Dual Slot1 440GX AMI MegaRUM II motherboard, 128MB of ECC 100 MHz SDRAM, PII 450 MHz, Matrox G400 MAX, Seagate Cheetah 9,1GB @ primary SCSI Ultra2 Wide controller, Hitachi 4x DVD-ROM, Panasonic (Matsushita) LS-120 Drive, Terratec EWS64XL sound card.
Working...
X