motherboard success story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• motherboard success story

If you are in the UK, try this. They have a "today only" section which I think has an offer on dual PIII boards.

Patrick

[This message has been edited by Cheggers (edited 16 March 2000).]
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Not recommended this company it's very difficult to get your money back for faulty or incompatiable goods. The last time I used this company they only refunded after I issed court papers.
    If you use this company use a credit card get a written statement that they will refund your card if you have any problems. That way the credit card company will fight for you otherwise you're on your own.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

motherboard success story

My cpu and/or motherboard died last night (at least that's what i tell my wife). I'm looking for recommendations for a dual-cpu motherboard for celerons or PIII's, that has no problems with the G400 Max/32mb and Win 2k. Please send me your system specs and a link to info / place to purchase the mb.
      Thanks, Rob_b

pentium III @550mhz
      intel 440BX pci chipset
      512mb memory, g400max,
      cybervision C70 monitor
      win2000 on maxtor 8.4 gb

Comment

Actually, I live in the USA and just purchased a supermicro P6DBE dual PIII
        motherboard and a PIII 550mmhz cpu.
        Thanks for the replies though ... Rob_b
        pentium III @550mhz
        intel 440BX pci chipset
        512mb memory, g400max,
        cybervision C70 monitor
        win2000 on maxtor 8.4 gb

Comment

Working...
        X