Wishlist g800 + beyond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wishlist g800 + beyond

Yes, I wanna see FSAA also in G800 and done with hardware, not software. And T&L is must...

Micko,

Wishlist g800 + beyond

Ok so matrox isn't letting anyone see under the hood of their g800. Well rumor and speculations are flying we've seen a little but it's those little extras that we really wanna know about... Having said that if we can't drool over what Matrox has planned maybe we can show them what we want and watch them give it to us. It's their job to put it together with the stuff they think we'll line up to spend our money on let's make sure they get it right.
    OK so I figure we can just open up with what we want to see the most.
    I'll start with the basics:
    1: Visual Quality is king (keep it up)
    2: EMBM is a winner stick with it
    3: DUAL HEAD we love it REALLY
    4: T&L is a must.....
    Looking around one feature I like is Full Screen Anti-Aliasing because it works onall games already.
    OK I started it "What do YOU wnat from YOUR Matrox?"
    -Chris K.

Comment

Everything actually :-)

Well first of all I want it to be the fastest graphics card. The G400MAX was too but it soon lost its place. I hope the G800 will be ahead the competition so that months pass before a faster video card makes its appearence.

Also support for SMP is needed. And a dual-head enabled 3D-glasses solution for REAL 3D :-). (Actually I cannot understand why it is not implemented yet..It seems preety simple to me :-) )

------------------
      PC Power and Cooling Deluxe Chrome Tower case and 300W ATX Power Supply, Dual Slot1 440GX AMI MegaRUM II motherboard, 128MB of ECC 100 MHz SDRAM, PII 450 MHz, Matrox G400 MAX, Seagate Cheetah 9,1GB @ primary SCSI Ultra2 Wide controller, Hitachi 4x DVD-ROM, Panasonic (Matsushita) LS-120 Drive, Terratec EWS64XL sound card.

PC Power and Cooling Deluxe Chrome Tower case and 300W ATX Power Supply, Dual Slot1 440GX AMI MegaRUM II motherboard, 128MB of ECC 100 MHz SDRAM, PII 450 MHz, Matrox G400 MAX, Seagate Cheetah 9,1GB @ primary SCSI Ultra2 Wide controller, Hitachi 4x DVD-ROM, Panasonic (Matsushita) LS-120 Drive, Terratec EWS64XL sound card.

Comment

Working...
      X