ahh man....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ahh man....

i just saw on a pro nvidia site when nvidia intends to announce their next card and get this,it will also support environmental bump mapping,the offcial date of the unveiling is april 25.Those guys just don't know how to stop for a couple of months and relax,do they?...i feel sorry for those who just bought Geforce DDR's.In any case this forces matrox to at least reveal the specs of the rumored G800.

[This message has been edited by superfly (edited 17 March 2000).]
    note to self...

Assumption is the mother of all f***ups....

Primary system :
    P4 2.8 ghz,1 gig DDR pc 2700(kingston),Radeon 9700(stock clock),audigy platinum and scsi all the way...

in case you're curious,here's the link www.bjorn3d.com .

[This message has been edited by superfly (edited 17 March 2000).]
    note to self...

Assumption is the mother of all f***ups....

Primary system :
    P4 2.8 ghz,1 gig DDR pc 2700(kingston),Radeon 9700(stock clock),audigy platinum and scsi all the way...

Comment

This is my problem with the GeForce. Now we all know nVidia will spin the occasional yarn when announcing the specs of future products, but everything seems to point to the NV15 being a far more complete product. T&L will most likely work, it will have environmental bump mapping, it probably won't be as much of a power hog.

$300.00 is just too much to pay for a board that will be superceded in three or four months.

Paul
      paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

Working...
      X