Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matrox DVD Module supported by MS DVD Driver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrox DVD Module supported by MS DVD Driver?

Haig:
    What is this about loading Win98SE and using the "Microsoft DVD Drivers" to support the Zoran hardware?? Is there a driver or codec that supports the Zoran DVD hardware board for the Matrox G200??

All Replies appreciated! ;o)

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the official cry of "Haig" no longer will work since Matrox now has an "official" forum. We can debate and discuss this for many threads, but, *sigh*, it is a reality.

Go here for "Hard" TS
    http://forum.matrox.com/cgi-bin/mgaf...rumdisplay.cgi

Go from there to desktop video for the quickest answer...back here for discussion, rumors, undocumented fixes, "real world" opinions, and just plain fun!
    Greebe's juiced up Athlon @750 on an MSI Irongate Based M/B Marvel G200 TV with HW/DVD Daughtercard,
    CDBurner, Creative DVD, two big WD Hdds, Outboard 56K modem
    Parallel Port Scanner, Creative S/B AWE 64 (ISA), and a new Logitech WebCam (My first USB device)

Comment

Haig still pokes his nose in once in a while, but the new "official" forums take most of his posting time...
      Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Thanks for the heads up Kruz...I'm glad to hear it. Sorry Ledo for the misinformation.
        Greebe's juiced up Athlon @750 on an MSI Irongate Based M/B Marvel G200 TV with HW/DVD Daughtercard,
        CDBurner, Creative DVD, two big WD Hdds, Outboard 56K modem
        Parallel Port Scanner, Creative S/B AWE 64 (ISA), and a new Logitech WebCam (My first USB device)

Comment

Working...
        X