Matrox Montiors???????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrox Montiors???????????

Well I started a new job last week, working at the High Tech Center that my States National Guard (Milita for you non-USA residents) and I've been busy setting up a NT network to test out some new software for a War simulation that is used there. Well after setting up the these old decreped looking boxes that had totally new guts to them (a Gigabyte AT style Motherboards with P3-450) I had to get some 14in montors set up the machines with. Well I happened to grab a monitor off the Shelf and I took a quick glance at it and noticed that it had MATROX in the lower left hand corner with a M next to it. The other odd thing was that there was this sticker on the back of it that said Tatusung on it. They are based out of Singapore, but it had Matrox front plate on it. Anyone know when these monitors were sold by matrox?

------------------
    Abit BH6 with a P3-450@558,128mb RAM,G400 MAX,SB Live!, Optiquest V95 19in montor, Asus 40x CD-ROM, Aopen 5x DVD-ROM,HP9110i 8x4x32 CD-RW,SupraMax 56k modem, Win98 SE on Western Digital 30.7GB, Win2000 on a WD 13 GB HDD

Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?
Working...
X