Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

miniport and win2k and how to see if agp2 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• miniport and win2k and how to see if agp2 ?

hi

do i need an amd miniport driver for win2k ? or is it build in and performant like in win98se ?

also how do i check in which AGP mode the matrox runs ? 1 or 2 ? but have no clue how to check that

To check for current AGP mode, you can download the free PCIList, run it and it'll tell you all about AGP, including Bus-Masterings infos.
    Abit KT7A-RAID, TBird AVIA 1ghz o/c 1.3ghz, 256Mb Infineon PC133 SDRAM, G400 32Mb DH, Maxtor DM+60 30G, Quantum Fireball ST 3.2, Toshiba 32X, HP CDWriter 9100i, Samsung 700IFT, HP Deskjet 710C, Philips Acoustic Edge, Sirocco Crossfire

Comment

PCIList only with Windows98.

Comment

You can use wCPU Id
        -----------------------
        gozu@ihug.co.nz
        -----------------------

Comment

string, the miniport drivers are not neccessary for win2k. It's only for win9x users.
          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

thanks a lot. in the meantime i also found the great util site of h.oda!

he also has an util showing in which mode agp runs.. (2x with my biostar board in combination with matrox g400, so all is fine)
            www.h-oda.com btw offers from altering FSB via software to l2 cache divider modification udner win2k etc all what you ever dreamed of (well nearly

just wanted to add this, as not all seemed to have an answer on my question

Comment

Working...
            X