Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haig: G400 and G200 Win2K TV-Out questions

Haig-

I have a couple of questions on Win2K and TV-Out.

1. Will there be any support in the Win2K G200 driver to resize the TV-out? We finally got that feature in the Win9x driver in September... any chance for Win2K?

2. Does the Win2K driver for the G400 support TV-Out resizing? Does it even need it? I vaguely rememeber hearing, at least in Win9x, the G400 picture already fills the TV screen (although it would be nice to have control on how much overscanning occurs.) If the driver doesn't already do TV-out resizing, are there plans for it to do so?

Thanks for any info!

[This message has been edited by LrngToFly (edited 28 February 2000).]

up

Comment

Hi Lrng,

For now, we have no plans on including a tv out adjustment with the win2k PD but I did send this request to the programming group.

The G400 won't need this but if they do include it, it'll probably be for both cards.

Haig

Comment

Hi Haig-

Thanks! That's great news. Yes, the G200 TV-out has the "black box" around it in Win2K just like it did in Win98 before last fall. Now that Win2K can play DVDs, it'd be nice to get rid of the black box there too! (Since I couldn't play DVDs in WinNT4, I didn't care if it couldn't resize.)

I'll probably bug you every few months to see if/when it'll be included. Just like I did for the Win9x driver.

Thanks again for making the request.

[This message has been edited by LrngToFly (edited 02 March 2000).]

Comment

Working...
        X