Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AIST MoviePack Beta 5 and Marvel G400 TV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AIST MoviePack Beta 5 and Marvel G400 TV?

Hi,

I have just installed, and am now playing with AIST MoviePack Beta 5 (further info from http://www.aist.com).

I was curious to see if any of you Marvel G400 TV owners out there have had any experience with this software.

If you have, could you give some advice for someone just starting out with it (apart from reading the documentation of course )

My first major problem seems to be my inability to use MJPEG captured AVI's. The software (bizarrely) will show a preview on the file (in the 'browser' window), but gives a GPF when quick rendering (or full rendering) the clip in the 'timeline'.

I imagine i need to set the software up to use the Matrox MJPEG codec, but i cannot immediately see how to do this (Premiere did it automatically using the preference files supplied by Matox).

I will, of course, email AIST as well with this, but i thought i'd try here as well!

Thanks in advance....

n_sonic

(My Kit: Celeron 400, 128MB, Marvel G400TV, Win 98SE, SBLive! Value, latest Matrox PD and Vid Tools drivers, Latest SBLive! drivers)
Working...
X