Win2k G400MAX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win2k G400MAX

I read a post of someone with a similar problem to mine, however I want to add some more details that may be specific to my post.

I have build 2128 and just got my G400MAX today. In the Device Manager I get the same problem with the exclamation point and it says that the device can not be started. When I go into the Display Properties, click on Advanced, and select Adapter, it tells me I'm using the VGA adapter. Fair enough, but when I go into the resources of that device all three resources are conflicting with my "Intel 82443BX Pentium(r) II Processor to AGP Controller". I would also like to add that I can not change the resources for the display adapter, the adapter in device manager, or for the AGP controller.

For reference:
    Windows2000 Build 2128
    Abit BM6 motherboard with Celeron processor
    G400MAX with latest Matrox beta drivers for Windows 2000

Thanks a lot for any help.
    Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow? But why put off until tomorrow what you can put off altogether?

It's very hard to tell when you are using an early beta version.. might be time to get the final! Is your motherboard properly recognized?

Comment

I believe it's Release Candidate 1, it's not one of the true Beta copies.

Anybody have any success or horror stories of upgrading from RC1 or so to the final release? Specifically just upgrading what you had on your disk, no clean install.

Thanks.
      Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow? But why put off until tomorrow what you can put off altogether?

Comment

Its RC2

Comment

Working...
        X