Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G400 & W2k problems. Help!

HELP!!!!

I just upgraded my computer with a MicroStar MS-6163PRO motherboard and a Matrox G400 SH 32MB (brown box).

I have been using Windows 2000 Professional (Beta release, build 2128). It has worked great for me, and seems a lot more stable than Win95/98, as well as a lot faster.

UNFORTUNATELY I can't get my G400 to run. I used to use a Viper 330 that worked with no problems. I downloaded the latest
    betadriver (from feb 10). I install it and get a message that it the driver is not certified, but other than that it seems to work fine. The Setup.exe copies the files, and prompts me to reboot. after reboot nothing happens and my device manager shoiws an exclamation mark under Display adapter/Matrox Mill G400. When clicking on properties it says
    "This device cannot start. (Code 10)"

Can anyone help me?

Sorry HenrikDK, you are going to have to upgrade to the final version (2195), 2128 will not work with the current drivers.

Paul

Comment

Thnaks for the clue. I am still waiting to receive the new release. I tried version 5.0 of the drivers with my current release and everything works beautifully.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X