Sorry to post this again (Haig)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry to post this again (Haig)

About how long does it take to get a new card once it's been RMA'd and sent in? This g100 is killing me.... I sent the card the Monday before this last one (a week and 2 days ago). Thanks for your time.

Dimitri
    "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
    --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Uh Oh!!! He'll really be kickin some serious Butt on the UT server when he finally gets the G400 replaced.

Paul
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Hi Dimitri,

A replacement board was shipped out on Feb 14th.

Haig

Comment

hehe, let's not kid ourselves with that one Paul. I'll be too busy looking at correctly rendered textures... Thanks for the info Haig. Appreciate it.

Dimitri
        "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
        --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

Working...
        X