This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audio-Video Sync Problems

I'm a Matrox newbie, having recently purchased an G400-TV board and still struggling with config and set-up issues. Latest I've come across is that the audio is out of sync with video captured via the card. From messages in the forum and the readme file suplied with the card I've deduced it might be a sound card/Win 98 WDM driver problem, but I can't figure out the solution. Fixes seem to revolve around removing the WDM sound driver, but I can't see any such driver listed in the hardware panel under Systems in the Win98 control panel. Is there something else to try?

I'm runnning a Dell PII450 with Win98SE and a Turtle Beach Montego soundcard (about 18 mths old). I've got the latest drivers for the card from Dell. Am I better off upgrading the card, and if so to what? There's a somewhat cryptic FAQ on this site recommending cards with "non-compliant WDM drivers", but which ones are they. Help please!!

Daniel

I am going to move this to the Desktop Video forum, where all the video editing pros hang out....they will have the answers you need...
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Working...
    X