G400, DirectX 7 and non-beta drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G400, DirectX 7 and non-beta drivers

Any chance that we are going to get non-beta G400 drivers soon that have DirectX 7 support? I really would have thought that we would have some by now. They must be close, right?

uhhhh....yeah right.
    C:\DOS
    C:\DOS\RUN
    \RUN\DOS\RUN

Comment

Don't think I need a crystal ball to predict the future of this thread

Comment

**sigh**
        (he says shaking his head)

We're gonna have to start a whole new forum, and call it, "When will the next drivers be out?".
        Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Not surprised, but I wasn't sure that this was beaten to death yet. This is the first time that I have really looked through these forums. Sorry.

Comment

Something stevenscott forgot to say: Sorry

This shows you have a survival instinct after all ncfoster, you could've been on your way to TSB flaming you know

------------------
            Trãind în cercul vostru strâmt
            Norocul vã petrece,
            Ci eu în lumea mea mã simt
            Nemuritor si rece.

[This message has been edited by andrei (edited 10 February 2000).]

Comment

Let me put it this way...those "in the know" are not allowed to give any release dates. Handing out dates like that bit Matrox hard a year and a half ago (who remembers "we'll stay up all night to get them out on time if we have to").

BUT...as we are allowed to report bug fixes, if you look through the games forum, you will see a LOT of fixes since the last public beta have been reported. I will say that the latest in house betas (IMO) ROCK HARD! No more OpenGL crashes on exit like 5.50.004. Many games (SS2, Theif series, and several others) are now fixed. Performance is great. They are looking really buffed out.

I would guess that a new public beta release will be along very soon, and a final set a week or two after that. But of course, that's just a guess...

[This message has been edited by Kruzin (edited 10 February 2000).]
              Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Working...
              X