G400 SingleHead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G400 SingleHead?

Can some one show me a picture, or give me a link to a good pic of a 16/32 meg SingeHead card. I tried searching the forums but my Skillz just arent enought. Any help would be great. Thanx

And if anyone can comment on the performance of the G400SH vs. the retail models please do so!

Comment

Don't remember seeing any pics of a single head card except for some of Iskandhar Shahril's handy work.

There are more pictures at http://forums.murc.ws/ubb/Forum5/HTML/007275.html

Chris

[This message has been edited by RoGuE (edited 01 February 2000).]

Comment

I have G400 SH 32M and it preforms just like Dualheads that I've seen. I post some bechmarkresults later today ( after 20.30 GMT) . I have clocked it to run @120 % with Matrox tweak utility and it has been as stable as rock . Here in Finland price difference between DH retail and SH bulk is only a couple hundred FIM (~30 us $). So if it is about the same there i would consider DH (if there is any possibilities that you will use 2 monitors), but if you are sure that you use just one monitor SH is ok.

J.
        -J-

Comment

And if anyone can comment on the performance of the G400SH vs. the retail models please do so!
          The performance of SH and DH cards is identical.

Comment

ok thanks, I wasnt sure cus I know some who have the OEM versions have gotten weird memory and I wasnt sure if they were clocked lower or not.

Comment

Compton, I have an OEM Sh 32meg G400, and the memory isn't weird. It runs fine, and I can o/c it to about 130% or so. I don't run it this fast as this card prolly has to last until the year 3004, with my financial situation, but I do run it at 121% all the time. Anyway, the price for a 32megSh was $230.00 canadian and the price for a dh was 280. This was back in october tho. I did buy it when it was a newer thing.

------------------
              AsusP2B ,iCeleron525(7x75), 128megs PC100, G40032megSH, Yamaha PCI sound, 2 small HD's, 42X Sony CDrom and 98SE w/shutdown patch, PD 5.41 w/Turbo MCD and beta ICD

AMD XP2100+, 512megs DDR333, ATI Radeon 8500, some other stuff.

Comment

Are there white stickers on your ram?

Comment

Working...
                X