What cables came with G400 MAX???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What cables came with G400 MAX???

I'm packaging my MAX to ship it back (when I get my RMA) and I have to many cables around. Don't know what came with what. Which cable comes with a MAX from the Matrox Online Store? Thanks. Yes, I realize, kind of a stupid question, sorry....
    "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
    --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

A 15 pin connector with two 10" leads, one fat, the other thin with white tags that say Video Out & S Video out.
    MSI K7D Master L, Water Cooled, All SCSI
    Modded XP2000's @ 1800 (12.5 x 144 FSB)
    512MB regular Crucial PC2100
    Matrox P
    X15 36-LP Cheetahs In RAID 0
    LianLiPC70

Comment

Muad'Dib, the following cable (1) came in the box with my G400. It is about 10" long, with a sub-d video connector on one end. Out of that connector are two cables. A 1/8" dia cable with a yellow RCA connector, marked video out. The other cable is !/4" dia with a black PS/2 connector marked s-video out. Hope this helps, Designer

Comment

Thanks everyone. I thought that was the one, but I wasn't sure if that was that came with the dvd card. Thanks.
        "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
        --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

It's called a dongle, I believe.

Paul
          paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

That Greek guy in the magazine ads lost his, too. So don't feel too bad.

RAB
            AMD K6III-450; Epox EP-MVP3G5; G400DH32; Maxtor 10gig UDMA66; 128meg PC100; Aureal SQ2500 sound; PCI Modem Blaster; Linksys 10/100 NIC; Mag 800V 19"; AL ACS54 4 speaker sound; Logitech wireless mouse; Logitech Wingman Extreme (great for lefties)

Comment

Wait a minute, how did my people have such a great (mattor of opinion) golden age if we all lose are damn G400 Cables???
              --- Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
              X