Anyone with a G400 and a DVD Drive...please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone with a G400 and a DVD Drive...please help

Does anyone get "blue Pixels" when playing a DVD or Movie file(.mov .mpeg .avi)???????

When I playback a DVD or any movie file with my G400 DualHead Max...I'm getting Blue Pixel noise in the movie. These pixels only seem to appear on the pc and not on the 2nd output.

Also...if I take a screenshot while playing a DVD...the screenshot is crystal clear...no blue pixels. So my guess is the problem is in somekind of overlay produced while playing a DVD or movie.

Has anyone experienced this problem?
    Does anyone have a solution?
    PIII-500, 128M RAMpc-100, ADVANCE 5/133 Motherboard, QuantumKA 18.2gig, QuantumST 6.4gig, Creative DVD-Rom 5x, Pioneer CD-Rom 12x, G400Max Dualhead, SB Live, Winmodem 33.6, NEC MultiSync E900+ 19" Monitor, Windows SE

well solo22, i to have seen the blue pixels of which you speak, although the only time i ever really notice them is when i sit DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF the screen to watch it, if i sit back and relax i cant even make out the blue pixels. Unfortunately that is the only solution i can give you, and i have only seen two dvd movies, so my experience in this area is fairly limited

Frankfurt
    Here is my system config:Athlon XP+ 2000, 1024MB SDRAM,EpOX EP9XA (or something)<b>Matrox Parhelia </b>
    WinXP Professional SP1
    Hercules Fortissimo III 7.1
    3COM 905C

Comment

Working...
    X