Macrivision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Macrivision

I have posted this message from 100 to 1000 times, but i haven't the solution to my problem:
    Whot can I remove the macrovision protection to the tv output of the g-400 max??????????

THANKS

Two possible solution:

1) Use Cinemaster 1.028.xxx engine

2) Buy a VCR-RECORDER with an integrated stabilizer. (like mine: Thomson VPH6751)

cya.

Comment

third solution is to connect it directly to your TV... Unless of course you want to illegaly copy DVD movies to VHS tapes, now you wouldn't want to do that heheh

There is also another solution called a macrovision killer. It's a little device you connect to your G400 (or any other device that outputs video signal including VCRs, cameras etc...) video out, and then connect your VCR cables to the macrovision killer. It "straightens out" the signal so there isn't any macrovision, but it could lower your picture quality as any other passthrough device.
      Try buying it at local tech stores, or if you know how to make electronic devices you should be able to find all the info reqauired to build one by searching the net on altavista or a similar search engine...

Comment

> 1) Use Cinemaster 1.028.xxx engine

This only works with ATI cards doesn't it?

Comment

Bonjour

Go to
          http://www.dvdutils.com/

Comment

traverso... that's the smartest post I've seen in a long time

BTW. Do you have something to do with flying?

Comment

Goc

What about flying ?????

I only said try to see at this web site, click on the left Softwares, choice cinemaster and see.

Because i don't know if Master know where to have cinemaster 1.028.... engine.

Comment

Heheh...

as for flying it has something to do with your nick. To put it simply, it is when you fly a plane and have sidewind that you have to fly against, that's called traverso (in fact something very similar).
                And as for your post, I still think it is very smart. No unnecessary bulls**t like in my post... just the URL and that's it...

Didn't mean to offend you or something

Comment

ok

there is something similar with your own name
                  in french.
                  Goc (something like God) you know what is it ? (not God in religion).

For my response, i think someone had to search himself sometimes.

Comment

Heh... what does it mean?

Maybe I could flash about with my knowledge, like "Huh, huh... Do ya know what Goc means in French? Huh, huh"

Comment

i don't know the english name, it's something for woman when her man is so far.
                      it's manual or electric.... ok ?
                      it' like gog, goc or goc.

so, there is no relation with matrox hardware. it's hardware but no matrox.

i hope Master find a solution with cinemaster (not to pirate). Only for save.
                      Ha the quality of a VHS record..........
                      nostalgie quand tu nous tiens

Comment

i use windvd 2k, and you can get a patch for the tv out.

i agree, the protection is very, very annoying. when i try to play a bugs life with the matrox dvd, i get a green screen on my tv, but the tv out patch fixes this.

kinda funny this crappy protection, i copy games all the time, but i'm not aware of how to copy dvd's, yet.....

protection only hurts the people who actually buy the stuff. computer tech's, like myself, ALWAYS know how to defeat just about any protection.

i wonder how much these game copanies pay to license safedisk? this is the easiest one to beat.

Comment

VERY THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the trick with the cinemaster engine doesn't work!!!

I am interested with the Windvd 2000 solution but I haven't find anywhere the tv-out patch, at the site DVDutils the link is dead....

Can anyone send me this small file!!!(20K, not?)

enricox81@libero.it

Comment

ho,

ho my god, where is my god

Traverso, mort de rire in english ... LOL

Comment

Actually Goc,
                              It's completely legal to make a copy of a DVD. If you own the license, you own the license. I'm sorry you're a victim of the DVD CCA's hype. And I believe in making copies of expensive media (like certain software), b/c companies will not replace the CD for you if it breaks, which they should be obligated to do.

Sorry to be so anal, but this is one thing that really bothers me. Macrovision sucks, and you should be allowed to do whatever you need to in order to circumvent it.

-Wombat
                              Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Working...
                              X