Haig or any Matrox Tech support people, please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haig or any Matrox Tech support people, please help

Hi, for a couple of weeks, I've been trying to get an RMA for my G400MAX. Tech support keeps giving me some things to try in various emails. Unfortunately I've already try them all and I tell them this. For about a week now (since they sent me the force agp 1x) and I told them it didn't help, I have heard no word from them. Does this mean I've been forgotten? I'd really like to get this card replaced soon so I can REALLY play UT and frag some people... Is there something else I can do to speed up the processes? Thanks for your help.

Dimitri
    "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
    --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Hi Dimitri,

Did tech supp ever process the RMA yet?

If we did, you can contact our rma dep't at rma@matrox.com and see what's taking so long.

Usually, after tech supp starts the process, our rma dep't contacts back the client within 48 hours with an rma # and toarrange for shipping.

If we didn't process it yet, I would need the email addy that you used so that I can search for your case.

Haig

Comment

Ummm, I'm not quite sure WHAT there doing. Last I heard from them they were sending me the force agp1x program AGAIN. I sent it back saying that I had tried already and no work. That was about a week ago. I havn't heard anything since. The email address I'm using is dpalilis@ucla.edu. Is that you're mean? Thanks again Haig.
      "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
      --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

I need the email addy that you used to email us at tech supp.

Let me know if it is dpalilis@ucla.edu or if you used some other email addy.

Haig

Comment

Yeah, I used dpalilis@ucla.edu Thanks for your help Haig.
          --- Albert Einstein

Comment

Haig, they finally emailed me back again. Apparantly my mail got lost or something. Who knows. I appreciate your help. Hopefully I can get my system fully running now so that I can HEAR myself die when you frag me (no sound card)!!! That would be cool.
            --- Albert Einstein

Comment

does it work?

Comment

no, not really
                --- Albert Einstein

Comment

I'm still unstable with bus mastering enabled too.

Comment

Who's Haig... does he work at Matrox?
                    (how do you change the title? I'm new here)

Comment

Haig works for Matrox tech support. Your head of North American Tech Support or something, right Haig.... I thought thats what i heard in some post. Please correct me if im wrong.

Comment

Correct Dyre. Kii, you can check my profile if you wish.

Haig

Comment

Haig, please check out Kii's post about bus-mastering being unstable. Maybe you could shed some light for us both? Now that I see the same symptoms happening on a totally different system, I'm starting to think that maybe it is a minor setting that I gust keep missing.... Thanks.

Dimitri
                          --- Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                          X