Really need help here... Please...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really need help here... Please...

I've got the CTX 711T Sony Trinitron Aperture Grille Display already but am wondering if flat screen tech of the CPD-G200 would satisfy.

I mean, do you find it a bit of a wrip off to buy a second monitor just for DH?
    Did it really provide you the honor CAD/graphics design users?

Planning to keep my 711T to the secondary 135MHz RAMDAC D-sub since it has poor focus levels anyways. The screen tends to "jump" and static sounds could be easily heard at 1024x768@100Hz refresh. Although text is blurry at times, the images it provides, thanks to Sony's tech, is bright and clear with my G400 DH. Oh yeah forgot to note another problem. At certain levels, at light shading areas with another primary or any seconday color, moire' patterns appear at certain resolutions with certain refresh rates.

The question is, do you still find Sony's CPD-G200 a good buy? I mean, I could as well save lots and buy a Sidewinder Force Feedback Pro joystick with X-Wing Alliance + a whole new AGP4x compliant mobos based on the VIA694X chipset - and still save money.

Hmm.. Maybe a standard E100 would do the job? OH yeah all the way I forgot to say I'm into the way to graphics design(2D-3D) and would really want all the benefits with my current PC to keep me "in touch".
    Just to add, my money IS limited.. Don't ask how much.. :P

Please help anyways.. Really need assitance.

OK just to add.
    Could you sorta think and also type what you think the real problem with my existing monitor is?

If it is the cause of basic magnetism with surrounding objects, I would sure be happy.
    But before I try to move it all the way to my bro's house, could you tell me if it sounds like it at least?

And no, I have too many electronic appliances + magnetic devices to move around here.
    I would rather move it to my bro's. Believe me.

If that's just it, I would just plainly forget about the monitor and save cash for a 19"er (Mostly the Viewsonic E790 as I had seen) later on in the second half of the year.

Thank you for your truthful assistance.

Comment

Spend the money on the better monitor. Should last through several systems...and it's what you gotta stare at all the time, so cutting corners here is not the best of ideas.

Comment

Working...
      X