Can someone else concur with me that a Marvel G400 with 32mg DOES NOT EXIST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone else concur with me that a Marvel G400 with 32mg DOES NOT EXIST

Hi, i have a friend in a comnputer shop who works on tech support. And today in passing he mention his store had ordered a Marvel for a customer. He said the guy was stupid becuase he wouldnt pay an extra £20 to get the 32mg version??????

I told him in no uncertain terms that The a Marvel G400 32mg does not exist be he said that it is on the order sheet and i didnt know what i was on about.

logic tells me that i would have read about it at some point on MURC, seen reviews or heard about it from matrox. But can someone else just back me up so i can tell him to cum look at this thread then he can shut the hell up :O)
    Windows XP Pro + SP1 - Pentium 4 3.1gig - 1024mg DDR 333 2 cas - Thermaltake Xaser Case - Parhelia 128 - 3x Phillips TFT Monitors - Audigy 2 Platinum - 6.1 surround speakers - RTx100 - 5 HD 7200rpm (420gig) - Pioneer A03 - Partridge in a pear tree

There is NO 32meg Marvel.
    It only comes in a 16meg version.
    Your freind is mistaken. He probable saw the 32meg MAX or vanilla...but if there is a 32meg Marvel listed on his price sheet, it is in error.
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Thank you,
      its not often im right, so now i can dance around him and make rasperry noises not that im childish in anyway :O)
      Windows XP Pro + SP1 - Pentium 4 3.1gig - 1024mg DDR 333 2 cas - Thermaltake Xaser Case - Parhelia 128 - 3x Phillips TFT Monitors - Audigy 2 Platinum - 6.1 surround speakers - RTx100 - 5 HD 7200rpm (420gig) - Pioneer A03 - Partridge in a pear tree

Comment

CMB,

No, no, don't dance around him - Order one 32MB Marvel from him instead, as he is the only one having those beasts

Pertti

Comment

hee hee
          In case any one wants one of these beautys.
          they can be purchased from

QuayTech
          Princes Quay shopping centre
          Hull

Comment

No no, give us his phone number so that WE can order dozens of 32-meg Marvels from him. And, of course, we'll demand some kind of ironclad guarantee that he will of course be unable to meet...

- Gurm

------------------
            Listen up, you primitive screwheads! See this? This is my BOOMSTICK! Etc. etc.
            The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
            If only life were as easy as you
            I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
            If only life were as easy as you
            I would still get screwed

Comment

Working...
            X