G450 will press soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G450 will press soon

G450 will press release soon and ready to market. May be announce in this week. It support T&L with matrox own engine. And G800 will relases in this summon around August and design support DX8.
    P!!! 450 OC To 495. ASUS P2B V1.1, PC-133 256MB RAM. Adaptec 2940U2W SCSI Controller, IBM 9.1GB(2Mb Cache) LVD SCSI HardDisk X 2. Panasonic 20R,8W CD-R, Sony 5X ATAPI-DVD Rom, 3M LS-120 ATAPI-Floppy, Diamond Monster Sound Mx300 with four speaker, And My Matrox G400MAX

Hee, where do people get these stories from

Comment

Heh, I hope they do announce something, or some company does, it's a rather boring hobby otherwise.

Comment

Yep, WE WANT NEW PRODUCTS

Give us a card with monster fillrate, T&L, EMBM, Motion blur, and the works........

------------------
        P3 500@560, 192 MB ram, G400 16SH
        "That's right fool! Now I'm a flying talking donkey!"

P4 2.66, 512 mb PC2700, ATI Radeon 9000, Seagate Barracude IV 80 gb, Acer Al 732 17" TFT

Comment

Any idea if Matrox will offer some kinda trade-up program for us G400 owners interested in the G450?

The Rock
          Bart

Comment

Matrox will offer the same upgrade program from the G400 to the G450 as they have done with their previous boards.

Comment

As a wise man once said...where do these people get these stories...about the trade-up program. that is.. -)

Comment

What I don't get is this: is the G450 going to be simply a G400 with T&L?

------------------
                Currently powered by:
                Celeron 400@500MHz, Matrox G400 32MB DH, Elite PBXT-A+, 96MB PC100
                Currently powered by:
                P3 600EB@700, Matrox G400 32MB DH, QDI Advance 9, 128MB PC133 Goldstar

Comment

and smaller die for better o/c'ing results...arr arr arr

time to start marketing my souped up g400 and get ready to do it again!

jim

[This message has been edited by DuRaNgO (edited 19 January 2000).]
                  System 1:
                  AMD 1.4 AYJHA-Y factory unlocked @ 1656 with Thermalright SK6 and 7k Delta fan
                  Epox 8K7A
                  2x256mb Micron pc-2100 DDR
                  an AGP port all warmed up and ready to be stuffed full of Parhelia II+
                  SBLIVE 5.1
                  Maxtor 40g 7,200 @ ATA-100
                  IBM 40GB 7,200 @ ATA-100
                  Pinnacle DV Plus firewire
                  3Com Hardware Modem
                  Teac 20/10/40 burner
                  Antec 350w power supply in a Colorcase 303usb Stainless

New system: Under development

Comment

What I'm wondering is if the G450 will have lower power requirements than the G400. I still have an ABit LX motherboard and have been hesitant to upgrade my G200 for fear that the AGP port on my LX won't be able to handle the power supply load of a G400 (or a GEForce, spit, either for that matter). Anyone have any info about it or a final word about G400s and LX based motherboards?
                    Still waiting for the movers to deliver my signature from the old board.

Comment

"Any idea if Matrox will offer some kinda trade-up program for us G400 owners interested in the G450?"

I'll give you all 70$ for your Max's heheh

Will Sony let me Trade in a 15" Monitor for a 21"?

Rock you left yourself wide open there!

------------------
                      PIII-450@600, 128 HDSRAM, Asus P3BF, G400/32, SBLive!,Brand stinkin' new Sony G400 19", (no Dual head) Nokia 447Xi 17",AOPEN DVD-1040 10x slot,PLEXTOR 8x4x32 ATAPI CD-RW,PromiseULtra66, and some fish,

Comment

Haven't heard of that before Walter..

------------------
                        PentiumĀ® II 300 MHz, IntelĀ® AL440LX, 128 MB SDRAM, Matrox Millennium G400 DualHead, SB Live! Platinum, Toshiba SD-M1212, Seagate Medalist 6,5 GB, etc.
                        There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Why is it that everytime Matrox announces a new board (and this time they didnt even announce anything) there are always people who want a trade-up deal?? What other companies do this?

Comment

The only company I'm aware of with a trade up program is APC. It's too bad Matrox doesnt do this. I'd love to trade in my G200 towards a G800 Marvel!

Comment

ATI has some kinda trade-up program, which is why I asked. Oh well, I won't waste any money on a G400.5. I'll wait till the next real new card comes out I suppose (G800 or whatever it'll be called). I hope to Christ they pick a better name; this "G" series is almost as lame name-wise as the GeForce.

The Rock
                              Bart

Comment

Working...
                              X