Am i lucky? ev'rything works fine....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am i lucky? ev'rything works fine....

Seems like my system has been built up with all the stuff that could cause problems, but works ok!

I have a G400DHmax, a RR-G, a SB-live, i even use Premiere!!!!!

the tvtuner is ok, the tv out is ok, capturing at 704X576 with 3/1 compression is ok (i even overclocked the RRG to 6Mb sec...).

This was just to say that most of the problems come from configuration, i try to keep the system in perfect shape, i even check the regedit to clean old software keys...and when i install new hardware it goes ok from the first time. :-))))

I know that knowing how things work inside your pc may seem a time-consuming thing, but think about the time you DONT spend on the phone with the tech-support this way...

BTW so what about this rt2000? is it worth the buy? i tried a canopus DVsomething last week and it seemed really cool....
    Link from MoonBase Alpha

Hey that sounds amazing...
    So give us the details. I have tried to use Premiere 5.1 and have had trouble (several). What are your settings to prevent the jitters and the hiccups etc... As far as overclocking, did you use Dr. M's suggestions? (if I recall, his was for a 5:1 compression not 3:1!) Anyway I'm really interested because I like the features of Premiere more than MSP. Congratulations and love to hear what you have to say.

Comment

do you have an abit mainboard? if yes, how many amps does your power supply give at -5V and -12V? if no, looks like you picked the right mainboard....

Comment

Working...
      X