retailers and marvel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• retailers and marvel

all of you of whom own the marvel g400, did you order it from the website? If not, what retail stores have it? If not, does anyone know when it will be available? I finally became economically comfortable to purchase my editing necessities, but.... call me paranoid, but i don't trust parcel service with that y2k stuff coming. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

hi, I ordered mine from the online store, after speaking with haig in these forums.

It came within 72 hours, (I am in Hull, England) and I am extrememly pleased with it :O)
    My pc now has become everything i ever hoped it would be, what with dvd playback , tv out. the usefulness of dualhead. and also kick ass gaming that while not be the benchmark leader is fast enough for me
    i only have a p3450@500 anyway.

plus the MAX and RRG soulotion as well as being (only slightly) inferior to the marvel. I would probably still be wainting for it due to availability.

I suggest waiting till next week, seeing if the world is still turning and all is well. and then order one

did i help :O)
    Windows XP Pro + SP1 - Pentium 4 3.1gig - 1024mg DDR 333 2 cas - Thermaltake Xaser Case - Parhelia 128 - 3x Phillips TFT Monitors - Audigy 2 Platinum - 6.1 surround speakers - RTx100 - 5 HD 7200rpm (420gig) - Pioneer A03 - Partridge in a pear tree

Comment

Working...
    X