No announcement yet.

What will be the next Matrox 3d Card??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will be the next Matrox 3d Card??

It is worth to wait the next Matrox 3d card or i buy a G400 card ? (i have g200 with k6-2 350 @ 400 ,32 Mb,SOYO 5EHM)
    Anybody knows about the next generation card ?

Thank You!

never wait in hardware purchased... there will always be more stuff available and keeping this attitude will leave you with a 5 year old video card in no time

Comment

It will be called the Johny come lately and all the girls will love it.

Comment

What, probably the G800? I heard this somewhere in the forums...

------------------
        INTEL CELERON 433, G200 SD 8MB AGP (BIOS 2.6), INTEL ATLANTA 440LX moby (latestly BIOSED), SOUNDBLASTER PCI 128, 96 MB SDRAM 66Mhz, 4.3 WESTERN DIGITAL EIDE CAVIAR HD, CREATIVE 24X CD-ROM, AOC 5VLR 15", EPSON STYLUS COLOR 200.
        ALWAYS (ahem, well, almost) the latest Powerdesk and DirectX.

Remember folks:
        "Computers are useless. They can only give you answers"
        Pablo Picasso

Comment

Zwisch:

What a grim you view you have, but then again my 486-100 with Diamond Stealth 64 is past the 5 year mark...lol

NITF

Comment

I like my G200 so much I´ll stick to it for as long as I can. (Of course, if I could spare the dosh I´d buy a G400 MAX).

I owned a Cirrus Logic 2Mb , a Trident 975 3D 4Mb AGP (Blaarrgh!), a S3 Virge 4Mb DX, a Matrox M3D and finally my beautiful G200... this one still rocks...

Everything in the last 3 1/2 years.

------------------
            INTEL CELERON 433, G200 SD 8MB AGP (BIOS 2.6), INTEL ATLANTA 440LX moby (latestly BIOSED), SOUNDBLASTER PCI 128, 96 MB SDRAM 66Mhz, 4.3 WESTERN DIGITAL EIDE CAVIAR HD, CREATIVE 24X CD-ROM, AOC 5VLR 15", EPSON STYLUS COLOR 200.

Remember folks:
            Pablo Picasso

[This message has been edited by Alec (edited 13 January 2000).]

Comment

Unless you are a Quake-aholic, your best bet would be to spend $75 on an additional 64megs of RAM. If the 32megs you have is not an SDRAM DIMM (I don't remember ever seeing 32meg SDRAM), then take it out and put in the 64 and you should see a noticable improvement.

RAB
              AMD K6III-450; Epox EP-MVP3G5; G400DH32; Maxtor 10gig UDMA66; 128meg PC100; Aureal SQ2500 sound; PCI Modem Blaster; Linksys 10/100 NIC; Mag 800V 19"; AL ACS54 4 speaker sound; Logitech wireless mouse; Logitech Wingman Extreme (great for lefties)

Comment

I have 3 32Mb SDRAM DIMMS...

------------------

Remember folks:
                Pablo Picasso

Comment

Working...
                X