Fixing MatroxDVD to use "The Matrix" extras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fixing MatroxDVD to use "The Matrix" extras

Please can someone explain how I can upgrade the MatroxDVD engine I got with my G400-MAX to work with the extras on "The Matrix" DVD.

Also, does DVD Genie work with this engine?

Just get the latest Cinemaster engine from www.dvdutils.com ..

------------------
    PentiumĀ® II 300 MHz, IntelĀ® AL440LX, 128 MB SDRAM, Matrox Millennium G400 DualHead, SB Live! Platinum, Toshiba SD-M1212, Seagate Medalist 6,5 GB, etc.
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

You can fix this by using a newer cinemaster engine version. You don't have to this perse.
      With the original matrox supplied engine I found a way to get the special features working:
      With the chapter/Title control you select title 6, chapter 2 play and then press r or menu-button. and you'll get a fully functional special features menu. This works on the region 2 pal version, I don't know if it will work with other region dvd's.
      Dvd genie works perfectly with the default Matrox dvd-player the 3.24 version even includes some nice features for the g400 re. nstc/pal switching along region.

Hope this will help.

Comment

Another fix is to use WinDVD instead while waiting for Matrox to get a newer version out.

Comment

I tried to download WinDVD 2000 (using my internet connection at work as I'm not connected at home) but it would only install from the web and not let me download it manually.

A number of sites are doing this and it's really annoying!

Comment

Working...
          X