Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with dualhead and TV !

Hello! I'm writing from Slovenia!!
    We have 2 TVs in the house, one is brand new sony 29" super trinitron and the other is 6 year old sony trinitron 25".
    If I use dulahead on the newer one , everithing is workong fine (both NTSC and PAL), but if I use dualhead on my older tv the picture is black&white only!!!!
    What is wrong.How can I fix that ???
    I tried picture in pal and also ntsc, but I had no suxces, b&w always !! I had voodoo 3 3000 tv before and PAL-Germany worked fine on this TV.
    please tell me what to do !!
    Brody

what kind of cable r u using?

if you r using S-VIDEO cable and your old TV doesn't support it, it shows b/w picture.

Comment

Usually the Y-line (luminosity signal) is identical to the FBAS-line (composite), i.e. when you use a Y/C-cable (S-VHS) and connect via a scart adapter to a TV that does NOT support Y/C inputs, you'll get a b/w picture.

Or if your TV supports Y/C inputs, but is set to FBAS/Composite, you'll get a b/w picture, too.

------------------
      Cheers,
      Maggi

ASRock Fatal1ty X79 Professional
      Intel Core i7-3930K@4.3GHz
      be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2
      4x 8GB G.Skill TridentX PC3-19200U@CR1
      2x MSI N670GTX PE OC (SLI)
      OCZ Vertex 4 256GB
      4x2TB Seagate Barracuda Green 5900.3 (2x4TB RAID0)
      Super Flower Golden Green Modular 800W
      Nanoxia Deep Silence 1
      LG BH10LS38
      LG DM2752D 27" 3D

Comment

I'm using s-video from dualhead and s-video to a scart converter on TV ( so scart goes in tv ). Problem is that this cable was ok , when I was using it with voodoo3 3000 tv , it was workong ok, but with dualhead...
        Brody

Comment

Working...
        X