• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monitor profile for LG 795

G200 Mystique (latest Drivers)
    LG Flatron 795FT Plus.
    Win98/NT4

Sorry if this is a silly question - I must admit I haven't put much thought into it yet. I've just got this monitor and I only had half an hour to play.

I couldn't see any LG monitor profiles in Matrox list. It's supposed to be able to do 1024@100hz so I want to try it out. I've currently got it set up as a standard monitor which will let me do 1280@85hz. Do I just have to customise one of the other profiles ?

Thanks.

Warning: Sigs may seriously damage your health...

Go to Matrox monitor selection, select some VESA monitor not too much worse than yours, then customize the setting, increasing the frequencies to get the values you want.

Comment

Thanks guys. I suspected as much but just wondered if anyone had more monitor profiles for download anywhere.
      Warning: Sigs may seriously damage your health...

Comment

In fact, you don't need to select any monitor profile at all - simply adjust the mode(s) you use directly.

Phoenix

Comment

Martin,

Got the same monitor. You can get the .ini files from the LG website http://www.lge.ca

In any case 85hz is what it runs in either way. I'm told that the G400 runs the monitors at their optimal settings which aren't the fastest settings thus I get 85hz at pretty much all my resolutions.

Comment

Working...
          X