UT Tech vs MURC aftermath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UT Tech vs MURC aftermath

Thanks who all played.. it was fun playing against a lot of people with a semi-good net connection..

I think it has benn mentioned before but I think it might help bug hunting.. for instance one map in particular (has a lot of grey walls, I forget, we were on it a long time), there is a certain hallway that always has the hall-of-mirrors texture problems that people have mentioned..

What hasn't been mentioned is if it is a UT problem or a Matrox problem..

Either way, I hope the higher ups are ok with keeping it open.

------------------
    Abit BP6 with 2 Celeron 366@550mhz with only 2.0V
    Matrox G400 DH 32MB @ Max clock rates
    Sound Blaster Live!
    Hauppauge WinTV
    Intel EtherExpress PRO/100+
    Tekram U2W SCSI
    IBM UltraStar 18ES LVD HD
    Pioneer 10X DVD-ROM
    IOMega ZIP
    Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer USB
    Monorail keyboard
    Panasonic PanaFlat PF70

Sound Blaster Live!
    Hauppauge WinTV
    Tekram U2W SCSI
    Pioneer 10X DVD-ROM
    IOMega ZIP
    Monorail keyboard
    Panasonic PanaFlat PF70

Maybe if people would read before shoot, or get a colour monitor, then we'd be not shot down in a team everytime...

But Yes, I liked being killed by Haig alots of times...

Btw, what were Kruzin and Haig doing in lady-skins?? Besides killing us mojo's??

Jorden.
    Jordâ„¢

Comment

I'm guilty of being in a lady skin also but that dates back to my quake 2 daze when I would always play as a blue crackwhore (the crakhor skin).. I suppose it looked rather smurf-ish but I liked it..

So I chose the closest skin in UT that was like that...

As for teams.. I think everyone did pretty good.. Matrox held their own.. Green did pretty damn good most of the time and since Red had the most players, we usually won.

When I can get a cable modem in my area, I can no longer blame my ping rate as to my skills (or lack there-of) heheheh..

Sound Blaster Live!
      Hauppauge WinTV
      Tekram U2W SCSI
      Pioneer 10X DVD-ROM
      IOMega ZIP
      Monorail keyboard
      Panasonic PanaFlat PF70

Comment

what are you saying we held our own... we were only 3 against teams of 6 or 7 and never trailed behind by more that 10.... I find this pretty damm good don't you ?

Alex

Comment

It must have something to do with that new math.

Joel

Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
          Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

I just wanted to say THANKS MATROX! That was fun, next time I think CTF would be very fun. Is it just me or everytime I say someone staring at a wall it was always Haig. btw, thanks Haig for helping me get my GodLike, without you it wouldn't of been possible. j/k.
            Asus K7V
            Athlon 700
            128mb PC133 HSDRAM
            Matrox Millennium g400max
            Adaptec 2940U2W
            IBM 9gb U2W
            Plextor 8/20 cdr
            Diamond MX300
            3com 905b-tx

Comment

mj12, godlike = 25 frags without biting it. Did you do that last night during the fest?

When I am doing single player against 4 or 5 "average" bots, I can sometimes get godlike. However, in situations like last night, I either get fragged or kill my own stupid self waaaay before I get in 25 frags.

I had a blast last night and over the holidays. Thanks again for opening it up for us.

Comment

Hehe,

that was me kissing the wall just before UT decided to shutdown on me

Haig

Comment

I think I managed two killing sprees, but I'd have no chance of getting to godlike with that crowd. There were just too damn many projectiles flyin' around
                  Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

little question: Overall, is UT more fun to play than Q3A?
                    I want the T&L in my G400!

Comment

Yes I did manage to get a godlike last night. I was actually ranked in UT CTF in the top 150 in the world until ngworld stats hosed it up. I've emailed their support in hopes they might retrieve them. O Well.
                      Asus K7V
                      Athlon 700
                      128mb PC133 HSDRAM
                      Matrox Millennium g400max
                      Adaptec 2940U2W
                      IBM 9gb U2W
                      Plextor 8/20 cdr
                      Diamond MX300
                      3com 905b-tx

Comment

chihuang, i'd say yes.. gameplay is better in UT, but I guess that this is debatable... There are simply more innovations in UT compared to Q3 who is just a really nice looking version of Q2...

mj12, I am surprised that you are not always finishing first or the one with the most frags if you are in the top 150... on 3 or 4 (on 4 or 5)match, I ended up with more frags than you

Z

Comment

Hmmm, looks like I get the "Boat Anchor of the Game" award!
                          Maybe I should practice. Or even read the descriptions of the weapons!
                          Haig, Keep it open - I need the practice!
                          chuck
                          Chuck
                          秋音的爸爸

Comment

mj12,

Gee, what world do you live in. No offense but if you're one of the top 150 players in the world then they have some stats problem at Epic. How many CTF players out there, 150-200 maybe...

Comment

Working...
                            X