• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M64 and G400:My Christmas story

Until a week now I had a nice G200, which
    I couldnt run at AGP 2x because of my
    made in Taiwan board. It didnt bother me much
    but I decided, to by a newest card(not because of agp 2x which is bullsh..). So I thought I should change to RIVA2 M64. I took It home and started to notice the card itself didnt look very nice and was made by some Taiwan manufacturer. Then came the nightmare... Always locking up, terrible image even at 2D, and had a tray icon that looked like the one an old S3 Trio 64V I had 5 years ago. Man, the software was horrible, everything was horrible, I did panic! I went to nvidia newsgrousps, and many people were complaining about this card, and the ones that could had it stable didnt have much performance in 3d. Lucky I was, when at the store they managed to switch it for a g400, which I LOOOVEE, and it has dual-head. I could recycle my old monitor has a secondary, and my system is just so great and stable.
    Just posted it for you guys to think better when changing from matrox to taiwan made card just because the card says RIVA TNT2!
    Ill never leave matrox again!
    PS: Im still running at agp 1x... Who cares?

------------------
    -Does your dog byte?
    -Nop (The man enters and the dog bits him)
    -You sayed it didnt
    -It's not my dog
    (Tribute to Greg Moore)

-Does your dog byte?
    -Nop (The man enters and the dog bits him)
    -You sayed it didnt
    -It's not my dog
    (Tribute to Greg Moore)

Tribute to Greg Moore? That's a wonderful bit from "The Pink Panther Returns" (or is it "The Pink Panther Strikes Again"?) with Peter Sellers.

"Does your dog bite?"
    "No..."

<CHOMP>

"I thought you said your dog didn't bite..."
    "That's not my dog!"

(all with a hideous faux-French accent)

- Gurm

------------------
    Listen up, you primitive screwheads! See this? This is my BOOMSTICK! Etc. etc.
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    If only life were as easy as you
    I would still get screwed

Comment

Qualquer coisa que diga M64 é mau... muito mau! Onde é que a compraste, já agora (em Coimbra)?

Comment

Working...
      X