Spy who shagged me DVD causes matrox DVD to crash on autorun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spy who shagged me DVD causes matrox DVD to crash on autorun

I am having a problem with Matrox dvd player. I have a G400 32 SH OEM and all of my other DVD titles play fine when I put the disk in and matrox dvd-player autoloads. When I put my "spy who shagged me"dvd in which is brand new, the player starts to load up and then everything locks up and I get a blue memory error screen. then I see the desktop again but get a message that explorer has caused a GPF in kernel32.dll and when i click ok this message never goes away. Any ideas? ps. If I reboot the system and load up matrox dvd player it runs the dvd fine. Another wierd thing is that when i goto my computer when the dvd is in the drive the computer locks up and I have to reboot. Jediphoenix

------------------
    ***TRUST IN YOUR TECHNOLUST***
    <A HREF="http://jediphoenix.iscool.net/
    " TARGET=_blank>http://jediphoenix.iscool.net/
    </A>

I guess it's shagged
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

I guess your DVD player doesn't support "Selfdestruct", which is necessary to play the title once.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Pertti

Comment

Maybe you should give one of the other software DVD players a try.

PowerDVD and WinDVD are good ones.

Hint: www.dvd-digest.com

Comment

Personally I would just turn off the auto-detect disk in the device manager. I can't stand putting in a disk, and having it autorun...
          Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

And how many times does autorun cause things to crash. First thing I always do is turn the bloody thing off.
            Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
            X