• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Athlon+g400 max????

I am desperatly looking for help!
    my system
    Amd k7 550mhz-128 mb-Asus k7m- G400 max-Sb live 1024
    and since two weeks it didn't work very well!
    I've tried to install re-install,re-re-install Win 98 Se and newly Direct 7a!
    It freezes after one or two minutes of playing game even with a game as simple as the day as Tomraider 3. It's like the video card didn't work at it plenty of ableness. Sometime the card seems to follow hardly ...
    Is there some thing wrong with my bios?
    How could i set correctly the speed of Agp or all my bios? Could someone give me his bios setting? When i use the pclist,it shows that Agp is 2x but in reality i don't thing so. I've used to use G400 max with my PIII 500 and i 've never seen G400 did that slow!
    I start regretting PIII except if some one could give me a hand....
    Thanks in advance.

For a start, delete your other post so there will be only one. Just click on edit </a> icon of you post and select delete in upper left corner.

Next, post your IRQ assignments to start. Go to My Computer icon and right click and select properties, Device Manager and double click on Computer icon at top of list.

What is your Video Aperture set to in BIOS? Try 256 if it is not already. Your AGP is most likely at X 2, why would pclist lie to you?

[This message has been edited by SCompRacer (edited 23 December 1999).]
    MSI K7D Master L, Water Cooled, All SCSI
    Modded XP2000's @ 1800 (12.5 x 144 FSB)
    512MB regular Crucial PC2100
    Matrox P
    X15 36-LP Cheetahs In RAID 0
    LianLiPC70

Comment

Working...
    X