Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help new to G400

Hi

I've just bought a G400 dual head 32Mb, but can not get it to work...

I've installed the latest drivers & turboGL, but I can only get Quake 3 to work @ 640x 480 very slow..

Unreal tournament demo won't find the card and The G400 Tech demo seems to be corrupt.

the main menu screen is not in line, if I press F1 or F2 during the demo the screen goes black and the freezes...

I have a Pentium III 500
    Voodoo 2 12Mb
    And Direct x 7

Please help

Thanks

Peter

It wont work with both the turboGL and your voodoo card. remove one or the other and it should work (i'd recommend removing the voodoo, because the g400 looks better)
    Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

If you search the forums, just this last week there where threads about how to get a V2 working with the G400....something about some tweak program for the V2....
      Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Working...
      X