TGL + Voodoo works? Try this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGL + Voodoo works? Try this

I saw an interesting suggestion posted by Wit in another thread I started. Anyway, for those Voodoo I/II owners, try disabling D#D support for the Voodoo card through the control panel settings for it, and the TurboGL seems to work.

Games loaded for me, but I get a grey flickering screen due to some other non Voodoo related problem.

hello guys,

It`s TRUTH, I just DISABLED DirectXdrivers support in Voodoo2 Tweaker utility and REALLY!!!!!!! TURBOGL works with properly installed Voodoo2 DX7 drivers. www.leinen.com Voodoo2 tweaker

G400DH32MB PD5.41 turboGL+Voodoo2 Sli DX7 beta+PII 450Mhz

P.S. Who are miniMurcers?

[This message has been edited by John Rambo (edited 16 December 1999).]

Comment

this is totally unrelated and has nothing to do with the problem... you are probable doing also without knowing what has been recommended in the game section.

Comment

Yeah, got it to work in a friends system by doing this. Guess theres some stupid registry thing that the Voodoo cards are looking for that conflicts witg the TGL. Seems like a totally reasonable fix too, since I doubt anyone uses a Voodoo for D3D anyway, when the G400 handles that like a charm.

Now if I can just get that annoying grey flickering screen problem fixed with the TGL...

Comment

rylan: no flickering screen at all, Turbo GL with no graphical problems, I have ABIT BH6-Intel BX chipset.There is a problem with SuperSocket7 boards, Kruzin told about this.(find his input).

bye

Comment

I just tried Voodoo 2 Tweeker and it works GREAT!!! No errors at all. This is the easiest fix for the V2 conflict with the TGL.

Paul

------------------
            P3-616(112x5.5), ABIT BE6, 256MB PC100, MILL G400 MAX-32MB on BNC, Quantum3D Obsidian2 X-24 on D-sub, IBM Deskstars 18GB ATA/66 and 13.5GB ATA/66, 21"Trinitron, SCSI CDR/RW, SCSI ZIP,SB Live!Value,USR Voice Faxmodem Pro(USB Ext),Epson 1520 printer,Umax1200S scanner,WN98 all in a Addtronics 7896A case and a (Not so Messy Desk) ;-P

"Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Working...
            X