Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G400, hype?Bios for G400?

Hi pple!
    There is a download section for Bios for the G400 card at http://www.murc.ws/Bios/BIOS.html
    What is that file for?
    Izzit for updating your motherboard Bios or your G400 card bios?
    How is either of that possible?
    The bios for G400 izzit flash bios?
    I recently purchase G400 and received a lot of thumbs up from my friends. They says it sux and 3D like shit.
    MAybe I got tricked by the hype.
    Any one to enlighten me?
    Thanks.

[This message has been edited by junkal (edited 17 December 1999).]

Because your friends do not know the power of TurboGL!

It is for updating the BIOS of the video card. You need the latest BIOS for using the latest driver and TurboGL. You will love it if you have a good processor (not necessarily since a new version of TurboGL is out to support all kind of processor).

[This message has been edited by chihuang (edited 17 December 1999).]
    I want the T&L in my G400!

Comment

junkal-
      Yes, the G400 BIOS is flashable. pretty much all video cards are these days. And your friends don't know what they are talking about. G400 is a great 3d card. No, it's not the fastest (it's 3rd in all cards available today), but by all accounts it has better visuals in 2d and 3d, and it has more features than any other card on the market.

Give it a chance, and you'll come to feel the same way.

[This message has been edited by Kruzin (edited 17 December 1999).]
      Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Thanks for your replies.
        And Jeff, I think I can accept your "comments". Anyway, there are so many people on this world who are like you. I am getting used to it.

Comment

I am sorry, junkal. I apologize for what I wrote. I just hoped that you edit the "uncloseable" browser so it wouldn't block anything.

Anyway, I think you will understand why there are so many G400 lovers here when you do give G400 a chance.
          I want the T&L in my G400!

Comment

Working...
          X